Monday, May 25, 2009

I Believe...

Just going through old e-mails...I found this! Thought it was pretty awesome! :)

I Believe - That Just Because Two People Argue, It Doesn't Mean They Don't Love Each Other. And Just Because They Don't Argue, It Doesn't Mean They Do.
I Believe - That We Don't Have To Change Friends If We Understand That Friends Change.
I Believe - That No Matter How Good A Friend Is, They're Going To Hurt You Once In A While And You Must Forgive Them For That.
I Believe - That True Friendship And True Love Continues To Grow, Even Over The Longest Distance.
I Believe - That You Can Do Something In An Instant That Will Give You Heartache For Life.
I Believe - That It's Taking Me A Long Time To Become The Person I Want To Be.
I Believe - That You Should Always Leave Loved Ones With Loving Words.
I Believe - That You Can Keep Going Long After You Think You Can't.
I Believe - That We Are Responsible For What We Do, No Matter How We Feel.
I Believe - That Either You Control Your Attitude Or It Controls You.
I Believe - That Heroes Are The People Who Do What Has To Be Done When It Needs To Be Done, Regardless Of The Consequences.
I Believe - That Money Is A Lousy Way Of Keeping Score.
I Believe - That Best Friends Can Do Anything Or Nothing And Have The Best Time.
I Believe - That Sometimes The People You Expect To Kick You When You're Down Will Be The Ones To Help You Get Back Up.
I Believe - That Sometimes When I'm Angry I Have The Right To Be Angry, But That Doesn't Give Me The Right To Be Cruel.
I Believe - That Maturity Has More To Do With What Types Of Experiences You’ve Had And What You've Learned From Them And Less To Do With How Many Birthdays You've Celebrated.
I Believe - That It Isn't Always Enough To Be Forgiven By Others. Sometimes You Have To Learn To Forgive Yourself.
I Believe - That No Matter How Bad Your Heart Is Broken. The World Doesn't Stop For Your Grief.
I Believe - That Our Background And Circumstances May Have Influenced Who We Are, But We Are Responsible For Who We Become
I Believe - That You Shouldn't Be So Eager To Find Out A Secret. It Could Change Your Life Forever.
I Believe - Two People Can Look At The Exact Same Thing And See Something Totally Different.
I Believe - That Your Life Can Be Changed In A Matter Of Seconds By People Who Don't Even Know You.
I Believe - That Even When You Think You Have No More To Give, When A Friend Cries Out To You - You Will Find The Strength To Help.
I Believe - That Credentials On The Wall Do Not Make You A Decent Human Being.
I Believe - That The People You Care About Most In Life Are Taken From You Too Soon.

P.S. I love you, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment