Monday, August 04, 2008

Click...

So today was one of those fantastic days when things just clicked. You know, when you feel like you are exactly where you are supposed to be at that exact moment. Actually, this entire last week has been like that! I am beyond blessed – and I can't thank the Lord enough! I just don't even know where to start...I guess I will just leave it there! I want to jump up and down – you just have no idea!

GOD, YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING BEYOND WHAT I CAN COMPREHEND!

My eyes have been opened to how stubborn I have been lately. I have been so worried about crap! Seriously, crap! It finally just hit me – be still! I knew this though, why don't I act like it? God's got it under control. I know that every time I have a "plan", God steps in and turns it upside down and shows me what His plan for that particular situation is! I may not quite understand why, well...I usually don't understand why, but I know it's going to turn out way better than anything I attempt on my own!

I also wanted to say sorry! I keep going on and on about how I am sick of people being hypocrites, well I am just as guilty as the next person! Sometimes I wish people could see my heart and my intensions, but they can't – they see how I act on the outside. I sure haven't been painting a very pretty picture with my life lately! I WANT Jesus to shine through me! So to those of you who are like, "She is another one of those 'Christians'...", I'm so sorry! I'm human so unfortunately I am going to sin! Luckily I can run right back into God's arms and ask forgiveness and He reminds me how much I am loved! And so can anyone else...It is such a sweet deal!

So once again...

GOD, YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING BEYOND WHAT I CAN COMPREHEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment