Friday, September 19, 2008

If The World Was...

Over the summer, I took a Strategic Management class and the slide below was the introduction to the first lecture; I'm sure it had more to do with the last statement about having a college education, but I couldn't make it past the third point with out getting a little disturbed; but when we came to the fourth, and fifth, and sixth I started to get a more and more uneasy and even kind of angry.

This bothers me, really bothers me!

Why don't people simply lend a hand? So what if it's not the most convenient or easy or inexpensive thing to do – I bet someone has helped you at some point in your life when it wasn't easy or convenient or cheap.

There is so much injustice in this world, and why doesn't anyone care? Oh, because it doesn't affect us in the "wonderful" United States of America? Look around people!

No comments:

Post a Comment