Monday, July 19, 2010

365 Day Challenge...

I've accepted this 'challenge' via Flickr. It is simply to take one self-portrait everyday for 365 days. Here are the shots from my first week of 365 Days...

[1]
"But I'll Always Be The Girl I Am..."
♫Gretchen Wilson - Girl I Am♪

[2]
"And That's What You Get For Falling Again...You Can Never Get Him Out Of Your Head..." 
♫Sugarcult - Pretty Girl♪

  
[3]
"You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the dirt." 

[4]:
"Secrets Got Me Torn Apart, Trying To Destroy My Heart...But I Can See The Light, It's Cutting Through The Night...Everything Will Be Okay..."
♫Fireflight - Stand Up♪

 
[5]:
"You See Her Confidence Is Tragic, But Her Intuition Magic..."
♫Train - Meet Virginia♪

[6]:
"I Was Thinking Just Today About How We Used To Play Barbie Dolls & Make-Up, Tea Parties, Dress Up...Wish We Were Kids Again...My Sister, My Friend..."
♫Reba McEntire - My Sister♪

[7]:
“So Watch Me Strike A Match On All My Wasted Time...As Far As I’m Concerned, You’re Just Another Picture To Burn...”
♫Taylor Swift - Picture To Burn♪

You can keep up with my 365 Days through my Flickr Photostream or 365 Day Set. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment