Friday, May 11, 2007

I Can't Stand Still...

Okay...Most of your probably know how annoying messages from random people can be, I'm sure I don't need to say anymore. I got a message today though that I enjoyed, it was a little comment about my headline...

""For One Split Second She Almost Turned Around, But That Would Be Like Pouring Rain Drops Back Into A Cloud, So She Took Another Step & Said I See The Way Out & I'm Gonna Take It..." Nice quote, I already know that most will not fully undertand such a quote! Somethings that happen with peolpe are like the miracles that happen in nature. You are either there and part of it or you are not. Once it is over, it is over. There is no recreating it and no time machine to take you back to it. All that remains is the memory of it. You can forever hang on to that memory but, you must keeping moving forward in life."

It really is something to think about...The last couple months I realized how much I miss so many of my old friends. I mean it's part of life, but it just stinks sometimes that all of us went our separate ways. I am so thankful for the few 'real' friends that I do have...and to those of you who I haven't talked to forever I miss you, don't think I forgot about you! Too bad some good memories have to hurt so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment