Saturday, May 12, 2007

Times Up...

Getting your point across doesn't require being rude.
Why would you try to embarrass someone over something that really doesn't matter.
I hate feeling stuck.
Isn't the purpose of a goal to strive to achieve something more than ordinary? Why are you trying to limit me?
Quit acting like you are perfect.
When you make a mistake learn from it, don't keep repeating it.
Simple will be just fine.
Sometimes I wish I had the guts to confront people when it needed to be done.
I won't take less than your love.
I'll decide who's beautiful to me.
Don't try to force things, what's meant to be will find its way.
Tell me why nobody is ever satisfied.
I thought it was a good thing, maybe it was too much.
That won't make you happy and you know it.
People give hints for good reasons.
I miss you.
I don't want to do it their way.
Fallacy doesn't work for me; you are or you aren't.
I've concluded that prayers are going to fix it all.
Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment