Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Two & A Five...

Just for fun...oh, and for those of you who aren't part of the wonderful world of Facebook...I'll post it here as well...;)

1. I grew up in a TINY farm town – I miss all the “neighborly things” like the way everyone waves when you pass them on a back road and the old men drinking coffee at the gas station in the morning. I kind of miss all those hard-working country boys too – I’m just not impressed with the prissy city boys.
2. I’m positive I could not go a day without music – I think it has honestly saved my life on many occasions.
3. I was in cheerleading, gymnastics, and/or dance since I was 3 – I miss cheerleading, A LOT!
4. I love football and can actually follow a game and know what’s going on, unlike some girls, ugh – the Chicago Bears are my favorite.
5. I own too much of a lot of things, including: lotion, diet pills, hooded sweatshirts, and Hot Box Pizza cups.
6. There are very few people who I will willing talk to over the phone – I’m a huge fan of texts and e-mails, if you are one of the few who I call or answer when you call...feel special :).
8. My mommy is one of my best friends – I can tell her anything, and I think that is awesome.
9. It’s safe to say I love my pets as much as most people love their children – right now I have two cats and a bunny.
10. 10 is one of my favorite numbers, I also like 11 and 5.
11. I think my one “talent” is supporting my talented friends – I have so many that I admire/am proud of :).
12. I get cold after I eat, almost instantly.
13. I’ve been out of the country twice – once to Japan for an Indy Car race and once to Canada to see Niagara Falls.
14. I wish I had a normal relationship with my “Dad” – Most days I’m convinced it’s too late.
15. GIVING gifts is one of my favorite things EVER.
16. I believe, with every bit of my being, that everything happens for a reason, period.
17. I miss my old friends so much, but I am so grateful for my new ones – it’s funny how life turns out.
18. I have four tattoos – but there will be plenty more to come. Oh, and I find them extremely attractive on guys ;).
19. When I like someone or something I completely obsess.
20. I love Jesus with all my heart, even when I don’t act like it :(.
21. I’ve had the same car since I was in high school – “we’ve” been though a lot.
22. I yawn when I am nervous.
23. I have an addiction to shoes and extreme loyalty to my “guy” at Journey’s.
24. I’ve been in love twice.
25. I’m graduating from college this summer and all I know is that my best friend and I are moving away from here – I have no idea what I want to do with my life and that scares the crap out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment