Saturday, April 10, 2010

Need A Little Help...

Not too long ago, I wrote a little bit about my friend Eric getting into housing, which is still so exciting to me! But there is some more AWESOME news...another friend, Mike, ended up getting into the same apartment building the following week! What's really neat about where they have ended up is it is literally a couple blocks from the evening service my church just started...and both Mike and Eric have gone to church with me the last couple weeks! I have no doubt that me meeting them under a a bridge almost a year ago, our friendships, and their new apartments are nothing short of God's doing! :)

Last week after church a friend and I went over to check out the apartments and we've put together a list of what they still need to get them going! So, if you've got anything on the lists or anything else you think may be useful, please let me know. 

Mike's List
Bed
Dresser
Couch
Recliner/Living Room Chair
Coffee Table
TV
Small Kitchen Table & Chairs
Desk
Microwave
Trash Can
Mini Blinds (I Have Measurements)
Dish Soap
Laundry Soap/Dryer Sheets
Cleaning Products
Groceries (I Have A Small List)
Lamps
Light Bulbs

Eric's List
Small Kitchen Table & Chairs
Desk 
Mini Blinds (I Have Measurements)
Area/Throw Rugs
Full Size Bed Frame
Tacks/Nails (For Hanging Pictures On Plaster Walls)
Mop & Floor Cleaner
Dustpan  
Microwave
Desk/Office Supplies (Tape, Paper, Etc.)
Ice Cube Trays
Light Bulbs

Mini Blinds: Dining Room - (2) 25x57; Living Room (2) 33x57, (1) 38x57; Bedroom (2) 37x57

Feel free to e-mail me for more information! Thank you so much from the guys and from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment