Monday, March 22, 2010

Off The Streets...

Hey guys! One of my good friends, Eric, who's been on the streets for quite sometime got himself an apartment this past weekend! Praise the Lord! He is, however, in need of almost everything to get him started. A friend of mine put together a list of what he needs most...so, here it is:
Dining Room Table Or Card Table & Chairs
Small Desk
Plates Bowls, Both For Eating And Storage
Towels & Washcloths
13 Gallon Trash Can
Dish Drainer
Cleaning Products
Laundry Basket
Light Bulbs (40w)
Broom And Dustpan 

If you can help with any of these items or have anything else you feel like giving, that would be awesome! Just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call. I'm so happy for Eric! He was one of the first guys I met doing outreach and have gotten to know him more and more over the last several months...He is currently in college and really trying hard to turn his situation around. I'm so proud of him and so thankful that he has been blessed with this apartment. Please keep Eric in your prayers...


No comments:

Post a Comment