Friday, March 19, 2010

Let's Show 'Em The Love That We've Recieved...

It's been a little over a week since a man from around my neighborhood was stabbed and killed. (Here is one of the news stories) It happened just steps away from where some of my good friends live...I love my DAT House friends so much and their desire to share the love of Christ with everyone, period. They recently mailed a letter to the man who is responsible for the murder of Dwayne. In the letter, they "have written boldly about grace and how God offers it to him." Along with them, I am asking that you would pray that his heart would be softened and he would be prepared to hear truth that will so radically change his life! Also, pray for Dwayne's family and friends...and my friends at the DAT House who are stepping out into this neighborhood to simply share the love and truth of our awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment