Wednesday, December 02, 2009

As Promised...In December's Newsletter...

If you received a copy of TDWM's December newsletter and were looking for more information about me and my involvement with the organization...You are in the right place...

In case we don't really know each other, I'll catch you up real quick on the BIG things God has done in my life...

For those of you wondering how I got involved with TDWM and things of the sort...

Now that you are up to speed, I'd love to share an important letter with you...so, you know the drill...
CLICK HERE!

Thank you for your continued support of TDWM! I look forward to hearing from you!

Jena Osbon
946 E. Pleasant Run Parkway N. Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(574)727-5362
jlosbon@gmail.com
www.jlosbon.blogspot.com

P.S. Please, feel free to look around the rest of my blog! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment